Who We Are
Robocoast is an international centre of excellence for robotics and artificial intelligence that focuses on need-based product development projects and the modernisation of industry and services (Industry 4.0).
Modernisation challenges, product development projects and support for internationalization
Robocoast, a centre of excellence based on open innovation, consists of over a hundred companies as well as international RDI networks and programs. Robocoast operates in close collaboration with Satakunta-based universities and educational institutions.
- Is the only strategic partner of MIC2025 in Finland
- is a strategic development partner for Ningbo, the pilot city of the Made in China 2025 programme
- is a member of the European Digital Innovation Hub Network (DIH)
- Robocoast is a member of RobotUnion, AIF, and Hipeac-network
- promotes collaboration between the Regional Council of Satakunta and the China Academy of Safety Science (CASST)
- is coordinated by the business development company Prizztech Ltd.
For more information, please contact
Ms. Pauliina Harrivaara, Liaison Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 44 710 5365
The MIC2025 partnership offers a unique gateway for modernization projects in China.
As a strategic partner of Ningbo, Robocoast provides development organizations, their networks and businesses with an efficient and relatively fast way to meet China’s modernization challenges.